Mania Hair Studio ( MHS) will run differently and it’s a lot to get used to for all of us. We will make sure to guide you throughout your experience and ask for your patience in navigating the new normal.
Please review the following new policies and guidelines to increase safety for our clients and team. (This information is subject to change as instructed by federal, state and local mandates and guidelines.)
- Per NJ state mandate: Clients will be questioned/screened twice within 24 hours of appointment and at arrival regarding COVID-19 symptoms. First time will be via email , the second will be verbal at arrival. If the client answers answer yes to any of the questions they will be told they cannot proceed with the appointment. And no appointment can be scheduled for at least 72 hours after being symptom free, without having taken fever-reducing medication or before 14 days after exposure to a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 positive individual and next steps will be taken per CDC guidelines.
- In addition, a liability waiver will be emailed to clients prior to appointment and must be signed.
- Clients must wear a mask at all times in MHS.
- No food or beverages will be served and outside food and beverages are not allowed.
- Books, magazines, and newspapers are not allowed.
- Clients must arrive alone to the appointment with the exception of a caregiver or if they are accompanying a minor client.
Client Arrival Procedure:
- Upon arrival please come to to the front door. Clients will be greeted by a team member.
- A temperature will be taken upon arrival with a touch less thermometer. Anyone experiencing a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be confirmed with a second reading with an ear thermometer with a disposable probe cover (self administered). If temperature of 100.4 or higher is confirmed with the second reading. The client will be asked to leave and next steps will be taken according to CDC guidelines.
- Clients will be verbally asked the COVID -19 screening questions for the second time. If the client answers answers yes, they will be told they cannot proceed with appointment. And no appointment can be scheduled for at least 72 hours after being symptom free, without having taken fever-reducing medication or before 14 days after exposure to a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 positive individual and next steps will be taken per CDC guidelines.
- Clients will be asked to sanitize their hands, and given a cape.
- At that time as usual, a stylist or assistant will escort the clients to the appropriate station.
- The initial color service will temporarily be charged at first time pricing and timing. We will require more color and time to resolve challenges with growth, self care etc.
- Curbside self pick up of products and will be available everyday during studio hours starting June 23. Please call us to place your order and we will have it ready for you.
- There will be a temporary $2 safety fee added to every visit to help us accommodate safety measures.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 201 -391- 3947 and we will be happy to assist you.